Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tues, May 19th, Day 25 **********************************************

Noticing overall energy increase...feeling a lot less wavy and run down overall...feeling a bit more "normal" these days. If it weren't for the foot thing, I'd be at 90%. Dare I say it...
The foot thing is still scary but it's under control for the moment with the nuerontin...i'll take it! Some off balance/wavy sensations now, minor twitching today...still some back of the knee pain...but nothing to speak of(scale of 1-10, i would rate it a 2). Felt great playing with the kids the past coulpe of days, I feel so much more connected and able to be the fun mommy I have inside of me but can't normally be to the besy of my ability. My head has just felt more clear? Huh. Lets see how tomorrow goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment